NewGround is the industry thought-leader in strategy, innovative design, and project management, and has been for over 100 years. We help financial institutions master the power of their space to create the next generation workplace and retail solutions. NewGround's operational headquarters is in Saint Louis and we maintain offices in Chicago, Honolulu, and Waterloo, Ontario, with a regional presence throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Administration Physical and Virtual environments (VMware and Windows). Installing, configure supporting and maintaining Server hardware and software. Support and maintain Office 365 environment and directory synchronization with on premise domain. Monitor systems to ensure network availability and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server and applications, VMware ESXi, Active Directory, Group policy
- 5+ years’ experience working in a Windows Server environment
- Troubleshooting and repair of Windows Server, Windows OS, and ESXi
- Possess analytical / technical skills, strong deductive reasoning
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects with minimal supervision and tight deadlines
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, good problem-solving skills
- Ability to execute the above tasks with limited supervision
- Implantation of servers physical and virtual
- Backup and replication of mission critical data
- Troubleshoot networking issues
- Management of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS and Group Policy environment
- Management of VMware ESXi environment
- Maintain of DHCP and DNS in a Windows Server environment
- Maintain of File and Print shares and Security in a Windows Server environment
- Management of users and devices in Cisco Unified Call Manager and Cisco Unity Connections
- Management of smart devices (tablet and phone)
- Maintain network documentation
Education And/Or Experience Prerequisites:
- Approximately 15 days Travel a Year
- On call 24/7
- Manage multiple initiatives concurrently
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Systems Admin required.
St. Louis, MO (Chesterfield)
About NewGround Video
Why Our People Love Working at NewGround:
- We provide a comprehensive total compensation package with benefits.
- NewGround values having fun while doing what you love—that’s evidenced by the fact that we have over 50 employees that have been with the company for over 10 years.
- We understand the importance of an employee’s first week, first month, and first year. Because of this, we’ve created multiple new-hire experiences, including a special learning program, to help our new hires feel equipped to succeed. Our new team members get the chance to hear the NewGround story from members of the leadership team both, virtually and in person.
- We celebrate many employee milestones, including a ceremony celebrating the day you started with the company and an annual service awards banquet where we provide the opportunity to learn about our fellow team members.
- We recognize how important career development is to our employees and offer opportunities for growth and advancement.
- NewGround recognizes that it’s key to strike a balance between work life and home life and places an emphasis on supporting our employees’ balanced lifestyle.
- We pride ourselves in our commitment to community. Our offices in St. Louis, Atlanta, and Portsmouth continuously find new ways to get involved whether it be through hosting blood drives, building homes with Habitat for Humanity, friendly fundraising competitions across all offices, or through our annual United Way campaign.
NewGround’s reputation for integrity, creativity, quality, and results is the basis of our renowned status in the industry. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an outstanding Employee Benefits Package to promote wellness, work/life balance and financial security for our valued team.
Qualified candidates should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply online at http://careers.newground.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. WE DO NOT UTILIZE STAFFING SERVICES.
NewGround is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit us at www.newground.com
Chicago | Saint Louis | Honolulu | Toronto