SENIOR FINANCIAL PLANNING ANALYST (FP&A)
NewGround is an experiential design-build firm that specializes in creating custom financial, healthcare and corporate facilities. Using our in-depth strategic process, we work to align a client’s new building with their brand and their culture. We believe that structure without strategic purpose is just windows and walls, and that a beautiful building is measured by how beautifully it functions.
We look in, then build up.
- Project budgets and project profitability/variance analysis
- Department financial reporting variance analysis
- Department and consolidated budget and forecasts
- Other performance and efficiency analysis
- Special projects for Executive team
- Collect and analyze financial and statistical data (sales, project costs and operating statistics) from financial statements and system data.
- Prepare or assist in all financial aspects of company and departmental budgets, forecasting and analysis.
- Assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets.
- Assist in special projects such as financial and operations reviews and preparing monthly reports at the executive level.
- Research and verify unusual expenses and other statistical data.
- Support department heads and other functional areas in financial analysis as needed.
- Assist in providing business intelligence reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Create the outline and/or update profitability/costing models.
- Understanding of corporate financial planning, reporting and analysis, and costing/profitability methodologies and processes
- Experience supporting the needs of a growing business
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to focus on the details.
Education and Experience Prerequisites:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 4+ years of relevant FP&A work experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel required
- Experience with Microsoft SL or similar ERP system preferred
NewGround’s headquarters is in Chicago, IL with principal offices in Saint Louis, MO, Honolulu, HI and Ontario, Canada.
About NewGround Video www.newground.com/about
Why Our People Love Working at NewGround:
- We provide a comprehensive total compensation package with benefits.
- NewGround values having fun while doing what you love—that’s evidenced by the fact that we have over 50 employees that have been with the company for over 10 years.
- We understand the importance of an employee’s first week, first month, and first year. Because of this, we’ve created multiple new-hire experiences, including a special learning program, to help our new hires feel equipped to succeed. Our new team members get the chance to hear the NewGround story from members of the leadership team both, virtually and in person.
- We celebrate many employee milestones, including a ceremony celebrating the day you started with the company and an annual service awards banquet where we provide the opportunity to learn about our fellow team members.
- We recognize how important career development is to our employees and offer opportunities for growth and advancement.
- NewGround recognizes that it’s key to strike a balance between work life and home life and places an emphasis on supporting our employees’ balanced lifestyle.
- We pride ourselves in our commitment to community. Our offices in St. Louis, Chicago, Honolulu and Ontario, Canada continuously find new ways to get involved whether it be through hosting blood drives, building homes with Habitat for Humanity, friendly fundraising competitions across all offices, or through our annual United Way campaign.
NewGround’s reputation for integrity, creativity, quality, and results is the basis of our renowned status in the industry. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an outstanding Employee Benefits Package to promote wellness, work/life balance and financial security for our valued team.
Qualified candidates should email resume to email@example.com or simply apply online at http://careers.newground.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. WE DO NOT UTILIZE STAFFING SERVICES.
NewGround is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit us at www.newground.com.