Construction Project Manager
Adrenaline is an experience design agency that creates and implements brands and retail environments. From idea through implementation, from physical to digital, from one channel to the next, we create it – then fuse it all together. Our reach is local, global and multidimensional. Our product is experiences that redefine the way companies and consumers interact, and connect everywhere the two come in contact. The result is disruptive experience design that creates brand everywhereness – converting brand affection into consumer action.
Project Managers are responsible for managing a broad range of projects and clients in the financial, health care, and retail markets. Their work and effort revolves around helping clients enhance and transform their brands across all channels in their network with a special emphasis on construction.
- Operate at a strategic and tactical level to ensure client relationships are positive, expectations are set and managed appropriately, and the account remains a consistent source of lucrative revenue
- Confidently articulate the benefits of the broad range of products and services offered by Adrenaline to our customers in order to develop additional opportunities
- Schedule projects in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines
- Inspect and review project to monitor compliance with building and safety codes
- Interpret and explain plans and contract term to administrative staff, workers and clients
- Review and approve subcontracts, purchase orders, change orders with suppliers and subcontractors
- Prepare client change orders
- Direct, supervise and train Project Managers and other project personnel
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction means and methods
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress cost tracking reports
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities and systems
- Investigate damage, accidents or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans
- Develop and implement quality control programs
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies and the construction site
- Report project status to Client and Director, Retail Environment Solutions
- Oversee revenue goals and projected margin expectations established and/or endorsed by the management team
- Serve as the internal client advocate and provide balance to the design and implementation teams and provide direction to cross-functional teams to ensure the successful execution of client projects
- Build and manage internal and external resources required to complete projects from design through implementation
- Manage and develop accounts to broaden the breadth and depth of products and services offerings provided to the client by Adrenaline.
- Effectively manages a project from strategy and programming to punch list and turnover
- Strong ability to read and understand plans and specifications
- Competent in budgeting, scheduling and quality control
- Excels in developing strong client relationships
- Excellent leadership skills
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Comprehensive knowledge of retail construction means, methods and best practices and related systems
- Able to schedule projects in “Critical Path” progression and budget time required to meet milestones and deadlines
- Excels while working in a fast paced environment
- Able to craft custom solutions based on client’s individual situations and objectives
Educational And/Or Experience Prerequisites
- 5-10 years of professional experience in Construction Management required
- Proficiency in MS Office and Project required
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Architecture preferred
- Proficiency in ProCore preferred
- Knowledge of the banking, retail, and manufacturing industry preferred
Portsmouth, NH (Boston area)
Adrenaline’s operational headquarters are in Portsmouth, NH with principal offices in Chesterfield, MO, Chicago, IL; Atlanta, GA; and Ontario, Canada.
Adrenaline’s reputation for integrity, creativity, quality, and results is the basis of our renowned status in the industry. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an outstanding Employee Benefits Package to promote wellness, work/life balance and financial security for our valued team.
Qualified candidates should email resume to email@example.com or apply online at http://careers.adrenalineagency.com/
No phone calls please. We do not utilize the services of search firms.
Adrenaline is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit us at www.adrenalineagency.com.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. The responsibilities, tasks and duties may differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, may be required. This document does not create an employment contract. Employees are employed on an “at will” basis and may be terminated at any time for any reason or no reason at all.